Monday, August 23, 2004

Truckers, You Know You're Not Right...

So, I'm driving today. And I'm stopped at a stop light, and there's this semi next to me and he keeps inching forward a few inches and then hitting his breaks, two or three times. So, I'm thinking, what, is he trying to tell me that I'm not pulled up far enough? So I look up at him. Oh no, he's doing nothing of the sort. He's moving forward and craning his head so he can look in my car and he has this disgusting "im a dirty, dirty man" smile on his face. LISTEN UP TRUCKERS. AT NO PLACE ON YOUR OPERATOR'S LICENSE DOES IT SAY 'PERMITTED TO BE TOTALLY DISGUSTING'. I realize that you don't see other people for long periods of time. This does not mean that you have the go ahead for the oggoling of people driving beside you. Seriously.

2 comments:

Joseph said...

Dude, you're so hot, though. You can't blame him. Well, I mean you can, but... ok, he's a perv, but you're hot.

Anonymous said...

joe, GET OFF MY SISTER!!!!!!!!