Sunday, August 29, 2004

So we just went and saw "Garden State". Is this playing at a lot of places? Cause I had never heard of it, I picked it at random. It was so good. And when I say so good, I mean so, so good. Go see it. Now.
In other news, we hung the curtain dividers in our apartment giving us several different "rooms" (ha! yeah right!) Updated "apartment's looking better" pictures to follow. Flea market tomorrow. We've driven by the place its at several times. If things are as they seem, we will actually come home with fleas. Looking forward to it. Do you know how much it is to rent a movie at Blockbuster here? $4.75!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh yeah I'll run out and see this movie, just like you run out to see all the movies I recommend. For that very reason, I refuse to see it. That's right, I said refuse. AND...when I see people at the movie store looking at it I'll tell them it was really bad...just to spite you. HA HA HA HA HA
So you'll get fleas at the flea market? I thought this was a place to put "news"... you and fleas are a given. I was hoping to hear something novel.