Sunday, August 29, 2004

Yonkers Flea Market

Oh, what to say about the flea market? How about this- If I was robbed while living in Yonkers, I think the first place I would go is to the Yonkers Flea Market, and I think I would be able to reclaim my stolen goods there.

Rob and I both bought hats for $1 each.

Here we are in our 1$ hat glory

(Yes I'm looking sassy, how could you not in such a fine hat?)

You can't see it, but Rob's hat actually says "Marlboro" across the front.
We saw a guy there selling DVD's for $10 each- the movies he was selling- The Village, Suspect Zero, Princess Diaries 2... movies still in the movie theatre. But I'm sure they're not internet download ripoffs, he must just have really good connections:)

4 comments:

Joseph said...

Is Suspect Zero even out yet?

Joseph said...

Jeez, Lola, are you still around? Why don't you ever update?!?

Joseph said...

Now it's almost 11pm on the east coast, on the 31st. I'm beginning to question your commitment to your readers.

Joseph said...

Holy crap, now it's September!!! Did you join the Yonker's Amish Community?