Thursday, October 07, 2004

Umm...

So a third post for today..
I'm reading this news story at cnn.com
Go there and read it, it's about a girl who attacked her babysitter with a machete.
Troubling enough on it's own, but here's what's really bothering me-
"The altercation continued until the girl found the machete lying in the yard and began to chase the woman, who took refuge in the bathroom, Hubbard said."
..... I'm sorry... she found the machete in the yard? Righhhhhttt... god, people need to be more careful about leaving those machetes out where people can get them.
?
Between the Bush rally at the elementary school and the machete, it's been kind of a disturbing day...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I know I've told Sierra a million times to leave my machete alone, but it never fails, she finds it and wreaks havoc. I don't know how my insurance handles all the emergency room visits we've had...she cuts me up...she cuts Curtis up...Libby is missing her tail...Julius and ear...it never ends! I really have to find a place for my machete that she can't find! Geez, those crazy kids today!