Sunday, October 03, 2004

Why I Can't Use Ebay

So Ebay, good in theory and all, but... I can't use it. Because I take it really personally when I get outbid. Like, for instance, this Joss Stone CD I bid on. I saw her video on MTV on Sunday or something and I really liked it, so I got on Ebay and found a CD that was going for $5.00, so I bid $5.50. With shipping it would be like $7.00, not too bad. And I didn't hear anything since then, and now, 5 hours before I win, someone comes in and bids higher than me. RUDE!! I've been bidding on this all week and now, right before it's over, you just swoop in and steal it from me? THERES A NAME FOR PEOPLE LIKE YOU. SO.. I say, two people can play this. So I try to outbid them. Oh yeah, I went all wild and bid $6.50. AND THEY OUTBID ME AGAIN. You know what I have to say to you, new owner of a Joss Stone CD? There is a special place for people like you. Oh yeah, I hope you enjoy your music, live it up, because THERE WILL BE CONSEQUENCES FOR YOUR ACTIONS. Seriously, people dont like people like you.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dear Laura,

I would like to inform you of this new revolution called "downloading music illegally online"...its a really wierd phenom thats been taking over the world for oh...say the past, 10 YEARS! come on dude, no body buys friggin cds these days..if you want me to burn u something, just let me know...

In other news, u suck...

bye bye
love dan

Lola said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Lola said...

Dearest Danny McBaddley-
Rob won't let me download any music because he says it messes up his computer. I will now thank you to download the Joss Stone CD for me- not the new one, the old Soul Sessions one. You may then send it to me in the mail. Chop Chop, Danny.
Love- Laura McGooderson

Anonymous said...

you do realize that ebay is an AUCTION? perhaps it is not so surprising, then, that someone out bid you-- since, well, that is the WHOLE POINT of an auction.
--jess

Lola said...

HEY!! IM NOT INTERESTED IN YOUR RATIONALIZATIONS!!! I WAS ROBBED, DAMNIT! :)

Anonymous said...

suck it up, u wussy