Wednesday, December 01, 2004

I'm really reaching this time...

I haven't posted this week because not a damn thing has been going on.
Anyhow..Whenever I go to Blockbuster or other places, I always want to buy those previewed movies. But really, of all that I've bought there are only two that I ever watch- Good Will Hunting and Love Actually. Over and over again. We just watched Love Actually again.
Today, I was in the locker room and, I always seem to get done working out just as the senior citizens swimming class is getting over with. These two ladies were sitting there talking about their nannies/housecleaners today. Because everyone here has either a housecleaner or a nanny. These ladies were crazy. One of them was going to fire her housecleaner because she was convinced that she had stolen her pants. Yeah, lady. Your housecleaner has got her eye on your pants. Get real. She's like "I can't ask her about it because she doesn't speak English."

And for your random knowledge, here are the first lines of the first fifteen songs currently on my MP3 player.
1. Now usually I don't do this, but uh, go on break um off with a little preview of the remix.
2. When I step into the light, my arms are open wi-ide.
3. Go. Go. Go. Go. Go. Go shorty, it's your birthday.
4. Hey ma. What's up? Let's slide. Alright. Alright.
5. Poison. Yeah spot a man of freedom for a fact aah-aah uh-hum. Poison you ready Ron? I'm ready.
6. Just in, where to begin? Grin and bear it, it's bear and grim.
7. It's a new day, but it all feels old, it's a good life, that's what I'm told.
8. How do you want it? How does it feel? Comin up as a * in the cash game, livin in the fast lane, i'm for real.
9. Change? Shit. I guess change is good for any of us.
10. I seem to recognize your face... haunting familiar, yeah. I can't seem to place it.
11. Oh, walkin, oh. Just the other day. And it was so hot outside, oh, you could fry an egg.
12. Andelay, Andelay, Mama, EI, EI.. UH OHHHHHH!
13. Well, I woke up in mid-afternoon, cause that's when it all hurts the most.
14. I've been. Waiting a long time. For this. Moment to come, I'm. Destined. For anything at aaaa-a-all.
15.One more time. (coincidentally, this is the last line, and almost every line in between too!)

Well, there's ten minutes you'll never get back, eh? :)
Hope you're having a more interesting day...

No comments: