Monday, December 06, 2004

P.S.- Don't be skeezy

People bug me sometimes.
Today at the mall I watched this woman take all of her fast food trash out of her big old SUV- cups and bags and wrappers- and set it all on top of the base of a light pole in the parking lot. It's really cool that you think that someone else should take care of your trash instead of just taking it home and throwing it away yourself.
I get good movies from Netflix tomorrow! Dodgeball, The Terminal and the third Harry Potter!
And the fifteen page paper I'm supposed to be writing? Congratulations to me, I finished reading all the books and decided on a topic. I even went to the library and printed off criticism to cite for the paper. Now.. about actually starting to write it...

1 comment:

academicecs said...

If I remember correctly, I gave you some items to help you with this process. Oh, by the way! THEY"RE HERE IN DAVISON!!!