Thursday, December 16, 2004

Why Rob and I are arch enemies-
Exhibit A- The Cheez-Its and Exhibit B- The ice cream


This is what Rob does. I'll buy something like, say, Cheez-Its or, I don't know, ice cream. And I'll get a little bit of it. But then Rob will eat 3/4 of whatever it is. But he knows that if I go looking for it and he's eaten like, the entire thing before I had a chace to have any, I'll get mad at him. So what does he do? He leaves like, the tiniest little bit. Today, I was looking for something for lunch. So I say, Cheez-Its, yum! I open the cheez-its. Do you know how many are left? Like, 10. 10 Cheez-Its in the entire box, and he put it back in the cupboard so, technically, he didn't eat it all. There is also a bag of chex mix that he ate all of then put the bag back in the cupboard with all the broken crumbs at the bottom. And the ice cream. I took the ice cream out of the freezer today- how much is left? MAYBE two spoonfuls.
I SHAKE MY FIST AT YOU, ROB MACINNIS!!

13 comments:

academicecs said...

I'm sorry, but Rob can do no wrong. It sounds to me like you just didn't purchase an adequate amount of Cheese-its or other food stuffs. Seeing as he's the creative one, I can understand how he needs to keep up his strength. Try being a better shopper and taking care of your husbands needs!

Joseph said...

Yeah woman. Get back in the kitchen and make your man some pie.

I probably wouldn't have left this comment if I weren't reaaaaally drunk.

I love you lola, don't hate me.

My dad used to get pissed because we used to open a box of goldfish, and then eat them all except like three fish, and then we'd put the box back. But my dad was cranky when i was a kid. are you cranky? crumogeny perhaPS?

I love that I actually tried to spell that word correctly. and even though i know i butchered it, i'm going to leave it up there for the world to see. why you ask?

irish pride.

Joseph said...

know what's a goood movie? swingers.

Joseph said...

i got a cheeseburger from jack in the box. and some curly fries.

Joseph said...

we're out of ketchup.

Joseph said...

there's a english guy in my class, he calls ketchup "tommy k." i said that was dumb, and he explained it to me, like I didn't understand how he came to that name. i get it. it's still dumb.

Joseph said...

there was this girl who got into an argument with the english guy at citywalk tonight about the revolutionary war. she said something about how she had to get her grandfathers stuff out of the smithsonian. she was a rather angry girl. and she had a boyfriend who she went into way too much detail about. she said she loves him and she wants to marry him.

then she gave me her phone number.

now, i'm flattered yes. but why couldn't the nice happy girl who gave me a jagermeister visor give me HER phone number? i guess beggars can't be choosers but still, is it just my luck? have I no mojo? why do the crazy weird girls i'd never want to call always give me their number?

Joseph said...

i wrote that last comment like i get a lot of numbers from crazy girls. that's not really the truth. i don't get a lot of numbers.

but on the off occasion that I do, it's always from the girl i don't want to talk to. think it's because I don't care about them, and that's attractive?

girls are dumb.

not really.

Joseph said...

i don't even know why i bought this cheeseburger, i'm not even hungry really./

Joseph said...

I shouldn't have eaten that cheeseburger last night.

Joseph said...

For the record: "Curmudgeonly." I was WAY off.

Lola said...

I dont get why he would call ketchup Tommy K

Joseph said...

Tomato Ketchup. Tommy K. He's British.