Sunday, December 19, 2004

I've got some really good news, though...

You know how they have those commercials that are really random and then all of the sudden they go "i've got some good news, I just saved a ton of money on car insurance"? Well, that's how I feel right now because I really did just save a lot of money on car insurance. Pretty sweet. I got a cheap quote and $100 off for joining rob's plan so now we have a multi-car discount.
Look what's happening to me, I'm talking about car insurance.
In other news, it really does not feel like Christmas to me at all, I don't know why. I've got a tree, I've bought all of my presents, I even watched The Santa Clause on ABC Family last week (wouldn't recommend it) but it really doesn't feel Christmasy this year.
Speaking of movies, you know what is good? This movie I got called Maria Full of Grace. It's about this girl from Columbia who decides to become a drug mule. It was so good. Get it. It was really interesting.
So, because school ended on Friday, the gym closed too, so I thought to myself, I'll be a scammer and get one of those two week trial passes to tide me over until it opens back up. Okay, Ballys? Madness. Dont go there. Think of the most A.D.D. crazy place you can come up with and you're there. Seriously. First of all, it was the loudest place I've ever been in my life. They were pumping dance music through the locker room speakers. I wanted to cover my ears and scream. And there are like approximately a million people in there. At once.
But, there was good news too.
I just saved a ton of money on my car insurance.
(come on, you saw that coming :) )

No comments: