Friday, February 23, 2007


I have a coldness disorder. I am always, always, always cold. I hate being cold. Every day I say to Rob, "Rob, is it summer yet?" and everyday Rob says "Yes."
But this is just one more fib in his ocean of lies, in which I am drowning.

Someone write that down. That was brilliant.
Row. Row, row your boat.

Tomorrow we are going to Chicago!
I'm most excited about the train ride, honestly.
Also, about staying in a hotel.
Chicago will probably be cool, too. I guess.
So far we're going to the Museum of Science and Industry and to a show at Second City.

And now I am going to bed.

1 comment:

Margaret Lee said...

...drowning in Rob's ocean of lives, darling a bit cliched, don't you think? Especially for a dazzling writer like you. So, do you want me to give you a little partay while you are in New York? Could be fun, ya know? Or get a crowd to go to the Wheel? I can't wait to see you...smooches, Lee