Sunday, February 04, 2007

A Thing Or Two To Confess

(1) I do not like Sufjan Stevens. I know that I'm supposed to like him, but I do not. I like his name, does that count? I like that he writes songs about Michigan.

(2) I do, on the other hand, like Hall and Oates. What this says about me, I'm not sure.

(3) I ate the plums from the icebox

(4) Lots of times, I go to bed without washing my face.

(5) Also, from time to time, I don't brush my teeth before bed.

(6) And yet, I never, ever, go to bed without taking out my contacts

5 comments:

Sara said...

I want to talk about HOW you wash your face. Include the part about the gold glitter headband of the past and how you basically take a bath in the sink. I want pictures on your blog of that.

Lola said...

I'm going to ban you from commenting. Why ya gotta tell the whole world my secrets? Also, the gold glitter head band is gone and I have an idea or two about who took it.

academicecs said...

Hi Laura

It's Dad. Look! If you're having problems getting the necessary items you need to be hygienic, Just let me know. I can help out. I'd hate to see you go back to those days, you know, when you had hygiene problems. You've made such progress.

Lola said...

Erin, that's what mom and dad were going to name you if you were a boy.

Sara said...

My parents were going to name me Seth.