Sunday, February 04, 2007

Snow, Snow and More Snow

All of you who were so upset about no snow back in December are really getting it now. Thanks a lot for that. I was totally cool with the balmy winter.
There is snow everywhere.
Yesterday there was a blizzard warning and Rob and I actually had to come home from running errands because we couldn't see a foot in front of ourselves.
In addition, the wind chill is supposed to be between -20 and -30 tomorrow.
If I don't get a snow day out of this, I swear to you...

Money currently owed to me by Rob: $10.25
I finally talked him into this arrangement where he gives me $1 for every mile I run up until the race. Also, I decided to give myself a 50 cent bonus for every time I run the entire way without stopping.
He's already trying to scam me though, naturally. Such as:
me: Buy me a hot chocolate
him: Okay. I'll buy you a hot chocolate out of the running money I owe you.

Lame. He's lucky I'm not making it retroactive.

Last night we went to the new comedy club in Kzoo, which I can't link to because it looks like someone pirated the page. Eeeeghhhrrrr!
Anyways, it was a good time.

1 comment:

Margaret Lee said...

Will you please send some snow our way? We have frigid temperatures but NO snow. How am I going to tell my southern friends that I endured the NE weather when there was nothing to endure. Goodness, goodness.