Sunday, October 27, 2002

Its almost Christmas!
Yeah, okay, thats a lie...
Me and Sara are putting up our Christmas tree next friday (we feel that anything after Halloween could reasonably be considered the Christmas season...) Seriously though, although I completely love fall, there is a bit of a lack of things to look forward to in the September/October months. Finally at the END of October you get Halloween, but that isnt terribly exciting. Then you get Thanksgiving which I love, and Christmas, but usually Im in a pretty positive mood for most of those two months because you put up decorations and it snows and you listen to Christmas music and make cookies and go home and see your family and its actually almost sad when you actually get to Christmas, because the season is more fun than the actual day. And two weeks after Christmas is my birthday, which is good, except that ill be 22 and that will make me feel unbelievably old.
In case you havent noticed, I have a bit of a lack of things to talk about lately, so im skipping from topic to topic.
The soup at work tonight was Spicy Thai Peanut and it was UNBELIEVABLYgood, so ive been looking for a recipie for it online. If you have a recipie for Spicy Thai Peanut soup, please send that my way.
Rob is working late and I was trying to wait up for him but its only 1:30, and he probably wont be here till 3. He is the cutest boy alive. We're carving pumpkins tomorrow. Im going to get a tiny little one for Me and Sara's cat (Catboy) and Im going to carve a little cat face into it. Then again, he's a psycho cat and he'll probably gnaw the entire face off of the pumpkin the minute Im not looking...
I can recognize my rambling when I see it, I will stop posting now... but on a final note, a great quote from the book Im reading right now-
"There are years that ask questions and years that answer."- Zora Neale Hurston

No comments: