Sunday, October 20, 2002

Trees

So about my sweet Counting Crows concert last night. They have these causes that they try to endorse, and in every town they go to they invite an organization thats related to that cause (i.e., domestic violence, the environment) to hand out info in the lobby. So Adam gets up there and hes announcing that some kind of Detroit Tree-Planting group is out in the lobby and hes like "Yeah, go check them out cause, lets face it, your city could use some fuckin trees"
funniest ever.
in honor of a really good concert, tonights quote will be from them.. this is from "Up All Night" off of their new CD. In some odd offbeat way, I find it to be really romantic..:)
"Fix you're hair just right, put your jeans on tight
Wear a dress so I can get it off real easy.
Cause Ive been thinkin I'd
Like to see your eyes
Open up real wide
The minute that you see me...." -Counting Crows

No comments: