Wednesday, May 26, 2004

Botox. Shudder.
Last night I had a nightmare about Botox-like substances. My sister and I were at this clinic that had something to do with beauty, but it wasn't like a spa, it was an actual doctor. Maybe a dermatologist. Anyhow, my sister went first and they had this little contraption that looked like a smooth piece of metal with two handles. They put it against her skin and squeezed the handles together and all the sudden this spike of metal an inch and a half long pops out and makes a hole in her head and the lady fills it with "aloe stuff to make the skin smooth and fat to get rid of wrinkles." So when it's my turn I tell the lady that she can do everything else, but theres no way shes putting a hole in my head and filling it. So she's like "OK". So she does everything else and then I get up to go and I'm walking away and she corners me and gets the aloe stuff on toothpicks. And I see it and its wierd and all, but Im thinking, Oh, toothpicks instead of that metal thing, that seems like a pretty good deal. So I proceed to let this woman shove toothpicks covered in aloe stuff and fat into my temples.

No comments: