Wednesday, May 19, 2004

I know, I know, I dont post for six months at a time and then all the sudden Im doing several posts a day. But I just have to tell you about something thats been bothering me... Do you assign everything a personality the way that I do? It's not even a conscious thing, but to me the number 8 seems like a nice person. Maybe its because it has the smooth curves. Because, while 7 is my lucky number, to me it has a sneaky personality. Maybe the harsh edges?? But really, I mainly do it with cars and pop. For instance, Jessica Stoltz's car- to me, is an old woman who wears big hats. I think its because the back end is so long, it kind of reminds me of someone with a big butt. Rob's car is a 40 year old accountant. Doesn't it just kind of look small and modest? Jen's car is a cocky teenager. With pop, I feel like the different companies are families- example-
Pepsi-
pepsi is the dad, diet pepsi is the mom, dr. pepper is the uncle everyone loves but no one really sees very often, sierra mist is like the kid brother, and mountain dew is the rebellious teenager.
DOES ANYONE ELSE THINK LIKE THIS????

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I think you've lost the plot! =P