Monday, October 09, 2006

Im Puzzled by Puzzles

Sorry, I had to. Here's what I'd like to know. Who exactly is responsible for picking out the pictures that get made into puzzles? Because I want to have them fired. Rob and I decided it would be fun to do a puzzle, so I go to the store in seach of one. Here are my puzzle choices:
*Flowers.
*Psychadelic dolphins, Lisa Frank style
*Kissing puppies. Someone please tell me what is so cute about kissing puppies.
*Various gardening and pastoral scenes, most of them involving a trowel in some capacity
*Buttons. Cause you can never have enough pictures of buttons lying around.
*Freaky Fairies
*Thomas Kincaid "Painter of Light". This is a whole other blog that deserves it's own time and attention. Calling yourself "Painter of Light".... not normal.
*Puzz 3-D. Want to know what I think about Puzz 3-D? Puzz 3-D is right up there with kissing puppies. Puzz 3D is legos for the unimaginative. I know what you're thinking, you're thinking "Geez, Laura is being a little hard on Puzz 3D." I'm here to bring it to you straight, people, not to play around with the niceities.

So I ended up with a gigantic butterfly, who's only saving grace is that it's not actually a butterfly, it's a million little photgraphs that together make up a gigantic butterfly. It's a start.

No comments: