Friday, April 08, 2005

Current Mood: amazed with the wonder that is the salad pizza
Currently Playing: L'Chiem! L'Chiem! To life!

Eric Robert Rudolph
So this is the guy who they think did some bombings. Why does this not surprise me? This guy LOOKS like a bomber. Look at the expression on his face. Here are some possible captions for this picture.
"And I would have gotten away with it.. if it weren't for those meddling kids."
"Bwah. Bwah. BWAH HAHAHAHAHAHA!"
"I told them they shouldn't have cut me from JV Football. I told them they'd all pay. WHOSE LAUGHING NOW, COACH JENKINS??"
If you have some, I'd love to hear them.
Tonight we went to A'Mangiere in Bronxville and bought a few slices of pizza for dinner. I had salad pizza, best of all inventions. It's salad. On a pizza. I know what you're thinking, you're thinking, "salad doesn't belong on a pizza." and I would've said the same thing, but then you eat it and you think "wait a second.. salad DOES belong on a pizza!" It's a cold pizza. They must bake the crust first and then put everything on top. I had a slice of chicken ceaser salad pizza, and then the raddichio pizza. It's amazing. It has this spicy tomato sauce on the bottom, then some raddichio and some olives (which I usually hate) and some feta, and there's some type of vinagretty dressing on it, and ..well, it's basically amazing.
Then we went to see the Ardsley Middle School production of "Fiddler on the Roof". It was fantastic, some of Rob's kids were in it, so he told them he'd go see it... anyhow, it was fun.
I have to go to work in an hour. Awesome.

4 comments:

Lola said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

After careful consideration, this customer decided to go for the fat-free salad dressing on his salad. ..and then he bombed some stuff.

jon jon said...

I used to work at a resturaunt that had what they called a "Grilled Chicken Cesar Pizzeta." It was a pizza shell w/ pesto sauce and mozzallela cheese, with a chicken cesar salad on top. Oh my lord was it tastey... the pizza was hot, the salad was cold, it was incredible. Yum yum for salad on pizza. :)

rob said...

Yeah, that looks like me totally. Sure, whatever Erin.