Monday, April 18, 2005

Current Mood: hungry
Currently Playing: "Sweet Thing" Van Morrison
Movie(s) I Watched Last Week: Bridget Jones: The Edge of Reason
What Weekend Garage Lady Was Selling This Week: Brand new games for XBox, Van Helsing Figurines, Barbie Cars (again), all with Toys R' Us price tags still on them. And, an entire table full of watches still in their boxes
Noise My Car Is Making this Week: squeeeek! squeeek! Whiiiiiinnnnnnnneeee! "Change my breaks, Laura" whiiiiiiiiiiineeee. It only makes it when I back up, so I try to pull forward instead whenever possible.
Great Thing Joe V. Said: In response to a coat covered completely with pink sequins "Woah. Somebody went crazy with their Bedazzler."
Favorite Ray Quote: Ray- Hey, Rob, how you doin? Rob- Oh, I'm all right. Ray- Oh yeah? How's your left? heh heh heh.
Rob's Favorite Thing He Saw in the Park Today: Someone who had taken a piece of "Police Line Do Not Cross" tape, tied it around their dog's neck and used it as a leash.
Thing I Just Did: Took this too far

If I made a mix CD for people the following songs would be on it:
Lauryn Hill "The Sweetest Thing"
Bright Eyes "Land Locked Blues"
REM "Strange Currencies"
REM "It's The End of the World As We Know It"
Bob Dylan "How Does It Feel?"

I won something yesterday. We went to a reading that they do every month at this salon,and they do door prizes and I won this $100 gift certificate for a manicure, pedicure, facial and all this other stuff I can't remember. I never win anything. It was magnificent.

They're doing a special event at SLC next week. "Security Awareness Day". I guess people have been leaving their dorm rooms unlocked and people have been stealing things. The solution? Security is going through the buildings and if you're not in your room and the door is unlocked, they're locking it. The twist is, if you were, say, in the bathroom or next door at your friend's room and your keys are now locked in your room, you have to PAY security to open it back it up. Hmm. A nice fundraiser, I suppose.

We are now going to an open mic so Rob can play.

No comments: