Sunday, April 10, 2005

Shady.. or not? You decide.

Current Mood:
skeptacle
Currently Playing: Inspector Gadget

So there's this lady that lives across the street from us who has a permanent garage sale going. Every weekend from the time we moved here until it got cold in October, she was out there saturday and sunday having a garage sale. And then two weekends ago, she started back up again. So I was thinking to myself, how in the world does this lady have so much stuff that she has a garage sale every weekend, but then I was thinking, she must just not sell much of it, so she tries again every weekend. But we were walking past it yesterday and I noticed that she had multiple stuffed animals that were exactly the same, and I thought to myself, now, why would you have five or six of the same giant stuffed lion? THEN I noticed that not only does she have mostly multiples of the same thing, but they're also still in their original boxes. Like, three Barbie cars in the box, untouched, stacked on top of each other. This lady is totally running a scam, isn't she? She's selling stolen goods at her garage sale! But the thing is, this lady is like, 90 years old, I swear. Maybe that's all part of the scam... I should have thought of this first.

1 comment:

Lola said...

Maybe I'm inventing my own language, did you ever think of that? Maybe it's called L-Bonics and in my language skeptacle is spelled differently. I think you should respect the diversity of spelling.
Ha! Just kidding, I can't spell for crap.