Thursday, April 28, 2005

Seriously Great Song

You know with love come strange currencies
And here is my appeal:

I need a chance, a second chance, a third chance, a fourth chance,
A word, a signal, a nod, a little breath
Just to fool myself, to catch myself, to make it real, real
-REM "Strange Currencies"

My sister had that CD when I was 13.
Michael Stipe and I have the same birthday, do you think he'd go out to dinner with me to celebrate? Rob says no. Rob's always raining on my parade.
The following people have the same birthday as Rob:
Barbara Bush
Joan Rivers
Julianna Margulies
Keenan Ivory Wayans
Kevin Farley
I dont think a single one of them would have dinner with him.

3 comments:

Joseph said...

I'm going to make whatever it takes, ring you up, call you down, sign your name secret love, make it rhyme, take you in, and make you mine.

Joseph said...

Although, I do have to say I like "Be Mine" off of New Adventures In Hi-Fi better.

Joseph said...

Happy Anniversary.