Wednesday, April 20, 2005

Current Mood: Exhilirated. Not really, but it's fun to say.
Currently Playing: Jason Mraz "You & I Both"

I'm going to a Jason Mraz concert with Sara on Sunday, so I have to study up on the music here. Sadly, I only have one song on a mix CD and Rob has forbidden music downloads on the computer. So Jason is only going to be able to play the three songs I know, I guess.
In other news, Rob just did some breakdancing for me. It's a rare experience you'll have to see for yourself.
I have three weeks of school left and then I'm done with my first year of grad school. How crazy is that?
That's all I've got right now. Maybe more later.

2 comments:

academicecs said...

One should not be able to go to a concert unless one has a full aprreciation of the talent that one is going to see. Mr. Mraz is not Counting Crows. Mr. Mraz is not Indigo Girls. He is way out of your appreciative league. You should give the tickets to one that understands and enjoys true talent. Not the lame-o CRAP that you listen to.

Lola said...

You said crap! you said crap!