Thursday, April 07, 2005

Current Mood:  PB&J, nothing wrong with that
Currently Playing:  Bright Eyes "Land Locked Blues"

So tuesday was gorgeous, like 67, so an interpretive dance class at SLC decided to have class outside. On the front lawn. With a bunch of cars driving by.
There's no way I could explain to you how absolutely hilarious this was. I'm not trying to be down on interpretive dance, but you have to admit, no matter if you take it seriously or whatever, that it still looks really funny. Here are all these cars speeding by and there are fifteen people on the front lawn, rolling around, leaning over each other backwards, walking around in circles, dancing, crawling, and doing little flappy arm motions. It must have looked like a freaking mental institute. The town already doesn't like SLC, I'm thinking stuff like that can't be doing much to help things out. Anyways, it was fantastic.
Last night Rob and I bought peanut butter and jelly. I forgot how great peanut butter and jelly is. I had it for dinner last night and for lunch today. Yum. Except we picked really sugary jelly.
Last night we watched Spanglish, which I liked but felt dragged out a bit too long.
But still liked.
And lastly, it's Joe V's bday. Happy bday Joe!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The SLC experence isn't complete until you see a smashed Barbara Walters give a commencent address. Also, my stereo was once stolen out of my parents' truck in a SLC parking lot. Damn hippies.

Joseph said...

Ah, so is this how the rumor got started that it was my birthday?

I am not Joe V. I am Joe P.

And alas, it is not my birthday for another five months.