Monday, July 26, 2004

Rob and the I'm Mad At You Shirt

That would be a good children's book title, dont you think? So last night, we came home from the bar and I was kind of irritated with Rob because the night before we had this big conversation about how we should save money since we don't have a whole lot coming in right now and we're both going to be without jobs for the whole month of August. So then we go to the bar and Rob has FOUR freaking beers. To me, if you're trying to save money, have two beers and call it good. So anyhow, we go upstairs and I got on the computer and then I go into our room and Rob is wearing this ugly tanktop that I hate. As a brief digression, I don't think that ANY guy looks good in ANY type of tank top shirt, and Rob is well aware of this. He says "this is my "I'm Mad At You" shirt. Any time that I'm wearing this shirt you'll know that I'm mad at you." He then went on to explain that he wasn't taking the shirt off until I apologized. It was hilarious. All day he's been threatening to put the shirt back on. Cringe.

No comments: