Wednesday, July 28, 2004

"You Always Resort To Dinosaurs."
 
This is my favorite quote of the week, you can come up with so many stories about how that sentence would come about.  Here's how it really came about.  Rob asked me how much a friend of mine makes a year (wage-wise) and I told him, and then he says "Oh, I'm sorry, I wasn't trying to pry or anything."  This of course quickly escalated into nonsense.
me- "whatever, Richard PRYor."
rob- "Pryvate detective"
me- "I'm bringing you in on Pryor charges"
rob- "Lead actor in The Prying Game"
me- "Kentucky Pryed Chicken"
rob- "little white pry"
me- "Pryrannasauras Rex"
rob- "whatever, you always resort to dinosaurs."
Yup, telling you all this story in case you were curious how we were sitting around wasting our lives lately...

No comments: