Monday, November 08, 2004

How To Make a Weiner Dog in Five Easy Steps

Today I got a package from my dad in the mail. Inside was a "Learn to Make Balloon Animals" kit. What he's trying to do is freak me out, because he knows how much I hate clowns, and he's being like 'look! you can train to be a clown with this!" But this time, the jokes on him, because I think making balloon animals (when you're not dressed up in gigantic shoes) is cool as hell. So far I've made an octopus and a weiner dog. As soon as I figure out where Rob hid the digital camera, I'll take pictures of my creations and post them here.
I'm a page and a half through writing my Gatsby paper and I'm contemplating suicide. I have no idea where this paper is going. It's the freaking easiest, most obvious question in the world
( 'discuss the idea of East and West in Gatsby') but for some reason I just cannot structure this paper to make and sort of sense.
That's all for now. There's a balloon penquin calling my name.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Rob's enthusiasm in these pictures is astounding! Seriously, how can you not love to take pictures with balloon animals? C'mon Rob!!
-Erin L.

academicecs said...

LIES! LIES! LIES!