Friday, November 19, 2004

Ramble

I'm at work for another 32 minutes before I can leave and go pick up Rob and get on a plane and go on vacation for a week. All I hear all day long is keyboards, click clicking all over the place. When I'm older, the sound of it is likely to send me into an uncontrollable nervous rage. But for now, it's just kind of irritating. Do you know how many books I have out from the library right now? Fifteen. That's bad news, because, being me, I am bound to lose at least one of those.
Last night, I decided to paint my nails, because we're going to a wedding and all. But I only had one thing of nailpolish. But Rob said it looked nice. I did one hand and started having second thoughts. But oh no, Rob said it looked great. So I kept it. It's bright pink. I feel like I belong at the Copa Cabana, sipping some drink that ends in 'tini'- like 'kissatini' or 'bikini-tini'. I feel like I need to have big hair to wear this nailpolish. Nice job, Rob, you suck as a nailpolish consultant.
clickety-click-click-click-clackclack.
Last night, for dinner I made Cream of Wheat. But it just wasnt working. And I couldn't figure out why. So I gave up on it and made pasta instead. Later, when I was putting the pot away, I figured out the problem. I forgot to put water in the bottom of the double-boiler. Hmm.
22 minutes.

No comments: