Friday, November 12, 2004

What's the deal, CNN?

It's a wierd news day.
These are the stories that I read when I went on CNN.com this afternoon
"Grapefruit-sized ice chunks fall through roof of house"- Apparently some ice chunks formed on an airplane and then fell off and into this girls room? And they've got a picture of the girl sitting on her bed and this massive hole in the cieling above her.
"Great-Grandmother set to deliver twins" This 59-year old woman is having twins. She had her tubes tied. Her response? "They came untied."
Scott Hamilton has brain tumor. Umm.. depressing.
"Police Use Stun Gun on 6 Year Old" So this kid was in the principals office and got mad and broke a picture frame and started threatening the principal with a chunk of glass. That strike anyone else as kind of funny, or am I just sick? To me, it's straight out of a Ben Stiller movie. Anyhow, the police used a stun gun on him.

Bridget Jones came out today. The reviews don't look so good- that's too bad, because I really loved the first movie. I'm at work and there's nothing to do. And I found this site

1 comment:

Joseph said...

Great Grandmother set to deliver twins is a little more scary to me, as she is a 59 year old great grandmother. By 59 she's had kids, her kids have had kids, and their kids have had kids? Am I wrong? Is 59 too young to be a great grandmother? I guess if everyone had kids when they were 19... but that means there's kids who are going to be older than their great great uncle or aunt.