Tuesday, January 04, 2005

New Years at Shakespeares--12/31/04


Joe and Rob


Jen and Lola


Today is the blessed day of my birth.
At 11:33 a.m. 24 years ago I was alive.
And I haven't done much since then.
Ha.
Just kidding.
We went to see The Life Aquatic tonight. It was.. interesting. I think I liked it. But at the same time, it was really really wierd. I have mixed feelings. However, if you liked The Royal Tenenbaums then you will like this. Because it was like The Royal Tenenbaums set on a ship.
In other news, I was just on the phone with Sara telling her how I was going to eat my own brain if I dont find something to do for the next two weeks. I have NOTHING to do. I can't work because the school is closed. School doesn't start until the 18th. All the other grad students are still at home. I tried doing things like watching TV and reading, but those didn't exactly hold my interest.
If you would like to suggest fun and exciting activities, feel free to comment.

3 comments:

jon jon said...

I think, first off, that you should take this time to set your blog's RSS feed to have more than just a preview, post the whole thing... because my news aggrigator doesn't let me read your whole post unless it's really really short. After that, try these...

Stand on your head
Stand on someone else's head
Dance on your fire escape.
Find a firehouse, see if they'll let you slide down the pole.
go to the Irish pub down the street and see if you can pass yourself off as someone just arived from Ireland. Then, get shitfaced with your Irish brothers and sisters until you're so drunk you drop the accent, a brawl breaks out and you slink home... ... after stealing one of the taps.

johanna suggests ardvark wrestling.

Joseph said...

happy birthday!

academicecs said...

Happy Birthday Laura! Oh, by the way. Marilyn Manson's birthday is the day after yours. How cool is that?