Monday, January 10, 2005

Quickie

Here's a story-
After two of our roommates moved out junior year, Sara and I had to find a new TV, because the previous TV belonged to one of our roommates. Here's the conversation that took place.
Sara: Do you have a TV at home we could use in the living room?
Me: Well there's a pretty big one in the basement, but I don't want to bring it because it doesn't have cable.
Sara: What do you mean it doesn't have cable?
At that point I remembered that TV's don't come with or without cable.
The End.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

and now...the REST of the story

that very same TV belonged to me..and you took it from me. I was only a child and you took it from me, like the meany you are. And I have never forgiven you. BYE

NO LOVE,
Dan (formerly your Brother)

academicecs said...

a CHILD, Danny? YOU WERE 17!!!
Get Real
Lots of love (enough to make up for your no love),
Your sister 4-eva,
Laura

Anonymous said...

Dear Laura,

You obviously have no idea what you're talking about. This entire story is frabricated, and the point is you stole my price possession. I think the next time you wanna do a "quickie", you should just ask Rob.

HAHAHAHA how delightfully inappropriate for your lil' brother to say..wah ah ha

Love,
Dan

Lola said...

Danny, I'm going to just pretend that never happened. You know mom and dad read this site, right? What do you mean that story is fabricated? If you want to confirm, I will give you Sara's number and you can call her up. And, finally, in closing, I'll get you Gadget.