Wednesday, May 04, 2005

Current Mood: content
Currently Playing: the television

Last Night on Jeopardy Tournament of Champions

Q:[author's name] had over 100 of these animals and later wrote a children's book about them.
Contestent's Answer: "What are unicorns."
Hmm....

It's time to face the truth. I am old. Like, old and boring. The following is evidence.
1. Have you heard the new 50 cent song? You know, it used to be that I'd hear a rap song and if it was really explicit, as this one is, I was like, whatever. This song actually offends me. I think it's disgusting. I think it shouldn't even be on the radio.
2. Today I went shopping. I tried on this adorable shirt. I then looked at the price tag. It was like $30, and I thought to myself "$30?! are you crazy?" And then I went shopping in Mervyn's instead.
Seriously. I'll be wearing polyester and talking about bunyons in no time.

1 comment:

jon jon said...

Oh my god, my bunyons hurt so bad... and last night my pee bag got too full... and... well... this morning there was some cleanup to do... ...

kisses!