Sunday, May 01, 2005

Current Mood: happy
Currently Playing: It's Our Anniversary- Tony Toni Tone

It's my anniversary! At this time a year ago I was dancing at my reception.

Last night I went to my cousin's wedding- good time, pictures to follow. I had another dance-off with my Uncle Bruce. He'll tell you that he won, but let it be said that he may be the king of the twist, but I beat him at everything else. He's a total one hit wonder, one trick pony.

I need a chiropractor like you just wouldn't believe. My shoulders constantly hurt and when I roll them back they make these loud popping noises that can't be good. Also, from time to time there's a sharp pain that starts in my lower back and goes all the way down my right leg. I 've never been to a chiropractor, but I have this dream about them that I'm going to go and they're just going to make some tiny movement and it's going to completely realign my entire body and It's going to feel completely amazing. Maybe it's good that my insurance doesn't cover it because then I'd go and it wouldn't work and then I'd just feel let down.

No comments: