Thursday, May 05, 2005

Current Mood: smelly (it's my blog, and if I want smelly to be a mood, it can be.)
Currently Playing: Jump! For my love (Jump in!)
Currently Reading: Garden State by Rick Moody
Currently In Need Of: A shower and lunch

Good thing about today: I went down in the basement and got my hammock out and set it up on the deck and read and read and read for hours.
Bad thing about today: After spending said number of hours in the sun, I came inside and I smell like disgusting burnt skin smell, like when you get out of tanning bed.

Dear Ryan-
Do you read my blog? We are seriously seriously seriously considering buying a bed. I even went to the website. I like the 5000 bed. But I like the 4000 bed price better. What are the differences with the beds? Do I need a base or can I just use the one we have? Please advise.
Lola

No comments: