Saturday, April 07, 2007

Here I Am

Here's a story about the airport. The flight from St. Louis to O'Hare is fine. Then, the flight from O'Hare to Kalamazoo gets delayed. And then it gets cancelled. So they say "Your flight has been cancelled, please go to the customer service desk at Gate A4"
So we go there. We're waiting in line for about 15 minutes when the customer service rep behind the counter grabs his coat and says, "Excuse me everyone. As of right now, our shift is over. We don't know if anyone is coming to take our places, so you'll have to go the customer service counter in the C terminal."
Are you kidding me?
It was really kind of unreal.
Long story short, I flew into Detroit instead and my parents came and picked me up and then we went to a restaurant that friends of my parents own and it was really fun.

St. Louis was really fun. We went to the zoo and Dave and Busters, and ate out a lot and watched a lot of TV. Including The Hills, which I have never seen. This show... is barely tolerable. It's all the people from Laguna Beach. I think this little exchange just about sums it up.
Guy: So what did you do all day?
Girl: Oh, just went to work.
Guy: Oh! I'm sorry, I forgot you work.

Like people working is such a foreign concept. Except, it is.
The show is like a freaking car wreck that you just can't look away from.

This is all I have to report for now.

No comments: