Sunday, April 22, 2007

Penny Estelle







































Here's our new dog Penny. I think that she's part Jack Russell, part Beagle, but I have no real dog-spertise, so that could be a total lie.
Equally as fun as having Penny in the house is watching Rob with Penny, such as this afternoon when I found him on all fours in the kitchen with Penny, 'demonstrating' where her food dish was. Maybe I would be the one to buy her a dog outfit, but Rob would be the one to put her in a stroller and take her for a walk. He'll deny it, but he's a total pushover for the dog.
Penny doesn't make any noise, including any barks. We haven't heard her bark yet. I think Ursula may have stolen her voice. Poor unfortunate soul.

P.S. Did my avatar get a boob job without asking me?!?

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Ohhhh she is precious! Hey- did you leave Jen's wearing that Tulle headdress you fashioned???

academicecs said...

I don't know!!!!!! She has a lot of Sophie features!!!!! Good choice Laura!!!

Dad