Monday, April 09, 2007

I KNEW it!

Don't try to play me out, Cadbury! I've been there since Day 1. You think you could slip that by?
Okay. So I haven't been there since Day 1, persay. But I've been a lifelong fan.
Shame on you.
You can send me the other 15% via the US Postal Service at your convenience.

BTW- Turns out the lymphnode was, in fact, just a lymphnode. I didn't get a picture, sorry. What I did get was a postcard in the mail from my doctor with the test results, asking me if I wanted to have surgery done to remove the lymphnode. Think I'll go ahead and forgo the surgery, thank you.

So, I heard back from Tin House. I did not get the scholarship (which means I'm not going), but the lady did call me and say that I was one of only a handful of finalists, and that, had they not run out of money, they would have offered me a scholarship.
That's nice to hear, even if I didn't get it.
Probably though, I'll go ahead and go when I win the Michigan Millionare Raffle in April, since I'll be a million dollars richer and all.

Here's my new fun video recorder toy, plus me and Jen and Ryan bottling wine for their wedding:

pluginspage="http://www.microsoft.com/Windows/Downloads/Contents/Media Player/"

width="320" height="290" src="http://academicecs.com/extra/lola/Bottlingwine.AVI"

filename="http://academicecs.com/extra/lola/Bottlingwine.AVI" autostart="True"

showcontrols="True" showstatusbar="False"

showdisplay="False" autorewind="True">


1 comment:

sprovtsoff said...

it's not persay. it's per se (latin).