Wednesday, March 16, 2005

Current Mood:  Eh.
Currently Playing:  The Only Living Boy in New York- Simon and Garfunkel

Garfunkel has got it so good, I wish I had the word 'funk' in my name.
This reminds me of a story. In high school, when I was in poms, we went to a dance clinic and the song that we did the dance to started with someone saying "I promise to bring the funk, the whole funk, and nothing but the funk." Ha.
Sometimes I like to think about ways to drive people crazy. If I put the same song on repeat, loud enough that my neighbors could hear it, but not loud enough to be considered too loud, how long do you think it would take before they got insanely sick of hearing the same song and knocked on my door and said something?

1 comment:

Andrew said...

Umm...personally I think Paul Simon has had it better than Garfunkel, I mean come on, who became more famous? SIMON...looks like having "funk" in his name didn't get him very far....kinda sad when you think about it.