Monday, March 14, 2005

First Dates

Current Mood:  Laughy
Currently Playing:  Wind Beneath My Wings (Flllyyyy! FLLLYYYY!)

Today when Rob walked in the door he sang me a rousing rendition of Wind Beneath My Wings, and if you know Rob, you know that it included lots of arm flapping for 'wings' and a good amount of cawing. He's having his soft rock radio priviledges taken away in light of the incident.
So, we were just at the coffee shop where we definately witnessed a first date. Let me preface this story by saying that I know that I have said stupider things than this, but that just gives me the right to rejoice in other people's awkwardness.
At one point the girl opened up her IBook and they took the earphones, each one had one of them, and they started listening to some of the music on her computer. After about five minutes of listening he turns to the girl and says "You know what I think this means?" and she says "What?" and he says, "I think this means you have really good taste."
I wrote it down in my notebook so I wouldn't forget it.
Look what Rob did- he added currently playing and current mood permenantly into my blog. I've decided to call him I Rob-Bot, because he asked me what color I wanted the font to be and I said green and he types in this code, something like 67oppfgh# and I'm like, you know the code for green font off the top of your head?
That's all. The coffeeshop in Bronxville has the most amazing Chai tea in the world.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dan,
What do you mean "no mention of me"? Weren't you the girl's date? I can see you saying that ... except you'd never talk in italics!

Joseph said...

Where did "I Rob-Bot" put the green font?

Joseph said...

Oh there it is.