Wednesday, March 23, 2005

A table, for ease of comparison

Current Mood:  lazy/guilty for being so lazy
Currently Playing:  Laura, Laura, get the hell out of bed

What I was SUPPOSED to be doing VS. What I actually did/am doing/will do

7am sleeping VS.checked my email/ate a piece of string cheese
8am getting dressed VS. slept
9am just getting to work VS. slept
10am working on payroll VS. slept
11am working on payroll VS. slept
12pm running VS. eating peanut butter toast/blogging
1-5pm something productive VS. nothing

As you can see, the problem seems to be 'slept'. Now I have to go into work tomorrow instead. GOSH!
So Sunday night, Rob was picking me up from the airport and I came outside to meet him and he pulled up and started waving to me,but this other guy thought he ws waving to him, so he comes over to Rob's car and starts pulling on the handle and rob's waving him away and yelling 'get the hell away from my car' but I guess the guy doesn't get it, he keeps being like 'the door's locked', pointing to it. and then I come up behind him and I'm like, 'you've got the wrong car' and the guy's like 'oh' and walks away. It was funny. Maybe he thought rob was some kind of unmarked taxi or something. Or maybe he was scandal.
It's almost 1, so I need to get working on 'nothing' if I'm going to stay on schedule.

No comments: