Thursday, March 10, 2005

Dont call it a comeback, I been here for years

Ha. hahahahaha.
Anyways.
I haven't posted in a long time because I've been busy and sick. But here I am again.
I went to the doctor today, and while she was unbelievable nice, I have to tell you, she smelled like hotdogs. That's all I could think about the whole time. Now that I've been so mean, let me reiterate how nice she was.
You know what bugs me about blogger? On livejournal, they have these little things you get to fill in that say "current mood" and "currently playing", and blogger doesn't have that. So I'm adding my own.
Current mood: Hungry
Currently playing: "Devotion" Indigo Girls

4 comments:

Joseph said...

So, did your doctor smell like hotdogs?

Joseph said...

So, did your doctor smell like hotdogs?

Joseph said...

So, did your doctor smell like hotdogs? I get the feeling she was nice but smelled like hotdogs.

Joseph said...

So, did your doctor smell like hotdogs?