Sunday, March 20, 2005

Oh, What to Blog About...

Current Mood:  Neh. (different then 'Eh.')
Currently Playing:  Such Great Heights- Iron and Wine (thanks to Joe)

To be truthful, I have nothing to blog about, really. Today I woke up and my mom made some awesome french toast, and then we went to my cousin's bridal shower in Novi. I won a door prize, this really pretty glass frame. I never win anything, it was sweet. Of course, what I won is way too nice to put up in my apartment anywhere. That's okay, I'll just put it away in my parents basement with all the other stuff that is too good for my apartment. It'll be awesome someday when I have a decent place, then I'll take all the stuff out and it'll be like I got them again for the first time, like a second wedding.
Rob got a promotion. Yay for Rob!
Also, my niece was Student of the Week in kindergarten this week. When she's president, you can say "I remember when...", and maybe she can find room for you somewhere in her cabinet.
That's all I've got.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Are you poetry or fiction at SLC? I'm curious because I've been accepted into the MFA fiction program and would love to pick your brain about it if you have some time to spare. Let me know if I can e-mail you. Thanks.

Lola said...

I'm fiction! Sure you can email me- if you give me your email address I'll send you mine so you can send me questions...

Lola said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

Don't let him get you down, Laura. Fitzgerald was a notoriously bad speller.
I have no comment on the Michigan thing.

My address is tylerbaines@yahoo.com

(I'm the SLC bloke from above.)

Thanks.

Lola said...

Danny, I really want to give you that inheritance, but you're making it so hard...:)

Lola said...

Oh, danny, danny, danny-
Not only do I have all those Postal Service songs, I have the WHOLE CD... HAHAHAHAHA jokes on you, eh?
what are you talking about big gulps?