Wednesday, October 26, 2005

Do you remember in elementary school when you'd bring a juice box for lunch, and then you'd lose the straw that was attached ot the front? And then it was really hard to drink, because the school's straws were too big, so you'd have to poke a hole through the foil with your finger and try and suck the juice out. Unless you had a CapriSun, and then you were just screwed. My favorite kind of juice box was Hi-C Double Berry, but we didn't usually get that kind. I think it's because my mom didn't love me.
Also, my school had AWESOME no bake cookies for 15 cents.

1 comment:

Joseph said...

Did you ever have bags of milk? In elementary school we switched from those little cardboard cartons of milk or chocloate milk to clear plastic baggies of milk that you had to poke a straw into to drink.

No one ever believes me that this is true.