Monday, October 10, 2005

I just drove all over the place looking for a replacement USB cable for my MP3 player. The Geek Squad guy told me I had the right one and so I bought it and took it out of the package and it is most certainly NOT the right one. You failed me, Geek Squad.

Today in the coffee shop the U2 song "One" comes on. Except U2 isn't singing it. Who redoes "One"? There are certain songs that shouldn't be redone. "One" is one of them.
For future reference, here are a few others that should never be redone-
"Hotel California"
"American Pie" (I stand by that, Madonna)
That's all I can think of right now. I'm in a bad mood. I want my MP3 cable.

2 comments:

Joseph said...

I don't think anyone should've redone "In The Air Tonight" by Phil Collins. That's a cheeseball 80's song, but that drum part still pretty much rocks.

Also Limp Bizkit's cover of The Who's "Behind Blue Eyes" was completely uncalled for.

Anonymous said...

Johnny Cash did a good version of "One".

The Spanish Version of "Hotel California" by the Gipsy Kings is pretty damn good.

You're right about American Pie.