Thursday, October 06, 2005

No more miss nice girl...
So. There's this little hidden back area of the library that's supposed to be superduperquietstudy area, with little desks with lamps and whatnot. I'm the only person in there and I'm trying to write. And then this girl comes in. In between the desk in front of me and mine there's a regular chair. Where do you think the girl chooses to sit. RIGHT THE HELL IN FRONT OF ME. She's like a foot away from me, I swear. THERE ARE TEN DESKS AND A BUNCH OF CHAIRS IN THIS ROOM! WHY MUST YOU SIT IN FRONT OF ME?? Do you want to hear me breathe? What makes it worse is, she turns to me and says "Mind if I sit here?" Why do people even ask that? Because, yes I mind if you sit there, but if I say so, I'm the Evilgirlfromthelibrarywhowouldn'tletmesitinachair. AH!
Also,
I buy candy for the candy dish in my little Grad Assistant office. I get reimbursed for it and all, but I'm the one who goes out and buys it. The other GA is eating all of the freaking candy that I put out. I didn't think much of the fact that I would put an entire bag of candy into the dish and then it would be gone the next day, because there are a lot of students that come in there. And besides, have a few pieces, no big deal. I look in the trash can that we keep hidden under our desk today, and it is FILLED with mini reese's cup wrappers. There's enough tin foil in there to cover a trillion lasagna pans. why. why must you eat all the candy? It totally can't be anyone else, because no one even knows that trash can is down there.

No comments: