Friday, October 14, 2005

Power to the People

I got on the avatar site and it turns out they do have a suggestion form you can fill out. Here's the letter I sent them
Hi. I really love the avatars. But, I need A LOT more clothing options for them, as well as some other accesories. For instance, I live in NY and it has been raining here for a solid week now. But my avatar doesn't have an umbrella OR a raincoat. How can I accurately portray my life without these simple essentials? Also- I need more workout clothes (a sweatshirt, perhaps) and some new backgrounds. Also- for the female avatars, all the outfits where they're wearing slick business jackets, they're crossing their arms or holding one arm with the other. This makes them look flighty. How about some confident business women outfits? Also, more pajamas. The one pair they have is less than adorable.
Thanks,
Laura

Oh yeah. I'll be singing in the rain with my new umbrella in no time...

5 comments:

academicecs said...

How about a tatoo option for your avatar. By the way, the rat is nasty!

Lola said...

Yeah, all the other animals drowned in the torrential downpours. I guess I should have built an ark.

szenga said...

You are my hero! My avatar is totally bored with the current options. How about some nice rain boots, too, right?

szenga said...

PS. Your rat is a little scary

Lola said...

rats need love too, guys.