Wednesday, December 20, 2006

So much to say, so much to say, so much to say, so much to say-ay (like the Dave Matthews song)

First, I heard this song coming home tonight. This must be the most unfathomably melodramatic wussy song I've ever heard. "You don't need to bother/ I don't need to be"? I think someone in my high school poetry class wrote this. Also, it was followed by The Freshman, which is BAD BAD KARMA.

Lets talk about good music, such as the video music diary I received as a present on Friday night. Joey Joe and the boys knew what real music was. As a matter of fact, I believe it was this little stanza of pure genius that got me interested in writing to begin with:

Listen up everybody if you wanna take a chance.
just get on the floor and do the new kids dance.
Dont worry bout nothing cause it wont take long.
were gonna put you in a trance with a funky song

However, I do have a little advice for you for the next video, guys. On the 'Hangin Tough' track- if you have to have "We're Rough" scroll across the screen in neon pink letters.. you're probably not that rough. Rough is just one of those things that speaks for itself. Awesome hair-dos though, no worries..

Something questionable I did this week...
The thing about being bored at work is that it's not like when we were growing up. The internet.. so accessible! You end up doing stupid things. For instance, last year, while bored at work, I decided to become an aerobics instructor. Not sure why.
This time, even stupider. I signed up to run a half marathon. On one hand, it's really good. There's a 13 week training camp before hand where they put you in a running group and you work up to the 13 miles. On the bad side, I'll be running outside in the frigidy Michigan winter. What this all points to is the fact that I need a job that keeps me busy.
This is me pledging, however, that I will never sign up to run anything longer than 13 miles.






1 comment:

rob said...

Neon Pink screams rough. What are you talking about?