Friday, September 02, 2005

Our House, Is a Veryveryvery Loud House.

Don't get me wrong, I love our new place. Really really love it. But there are these two things-
1. Whoever the hell lives above us...
Is the loudest damn family known to man. I'm not talking, oh, the walls are thin and you can hear them talking. I never hear any voices. Footsteps. The kids, who I've never seen, run back and forth, back and forth, in a room that must be no larger than 15ft. Back and forth, Back and forth. But it doesn't just sound like running. Rob thinks maybe they have a WWF ring up there. Seriously, it's the loudest thing known to man. The kids aren't so much what bothers me though. There is a lady (who I've never seen) in high heels up there. Clip clop clip clop. But not exactly like that. Imagine the clip clop, and then imagine that it was like (following the WWF Family theme) Hulk Hogan in cement high heels. And always at like, 6am. Yesterday I woke up to her clipclop madness and told Rob I wanted to pierce my skull with her high heel if it would just make it all go away... My real question is PEOPLE, WHERE ARE YOU ALL WALKING TO? YOUR APARTMENT IS NO BIGGER THAN MINE!! THERE IS NO NEED FOR ALL THIS WALKING!! WE HAVE A BACKYARD, CHILDREN! RUN THERE!! which leads me to my second problem...
2) Where the hell are all these people??
There are 7 apartments in our building. One is ours, one is this really nice family that we talk to sometimes, and one is BatBoy and his friend. That means that there are four other families (including Wrestlemania Family) that I have never seen before. I've lived here for two months now!! Where the heck are all these families?? It really wierds me out that they're holed up in their apartment and never come out, how is it possible that we've never passed them coming in or out or anything?? The really nice family has 2 super cute kids who are always playing in the front yard, why don't the wrestlemania kids play too?
It's all way too wierd.

3 comments:

Joseph said...

They aren't allowed to play with the other children because if they get upset, they dish out the tombstone piledrivers or the dreaded figure four leg lock!

Anonymous said...

Are they Egyptian too??!

Anonymous said...

Hi!

I wanted to share a few items with you. First ofa ll, I stopped in at your blog this morning and enjoyed your writing.

I was wondering if you could help spread the word on the latest news regarding music artists and helping Katrina victims?

Hurricane Katrina hit the southern United States...

One million people lost their homes, their livlihoods and the full toll of the number who lost their lives is still unknown.

I read that Green Day, Alicia Keys, Usher and Dave Matthews have agreed to perform and be involved in a Hurricane Katrina relief concert.

The concert will be airing live on three major music networks - MTV, VH1 and CMT. All proceeds will go to the Red Cross to aid US victims.

Thank you for helping to spread the word to the world, and, if you're interested in music downloads you might like this site for mp3 music...