Thursday, September 29, 2005

Things I'm Not Amused About

This whole umbilical cord thing was funny to begin with, but now that I actually have to go to it, I'm no longer seeing the humor. Apparently the umbillical cords will be constructed out of
1. lube. they have 6-8 drums of lube.
2. saran wrap
3. fake blood

This is seriously disgusting. And they're all trying to act like they're going to walk around semi-nude. I swear to you, if I see one single naked person I am going to shut that party down and go home so fast you wont even believe it.
Also. They're going to be covered in lube. Do you know how long it's going to take the floor to get covered in lube and for someone to fall and crack their head on the floor? About 10 seconds. I don't do cracked heads. I operate on a strict no-blood or cracked body parts policy. Seriously, do I even get paid enough for this? Let me answer that for you. No.

No comments: