Wednesday, September 29, 2004

Edward P. Jones is reading at SLC tonight. He won the Pulitzer Prize last year. That's why I'm going, I feel like we have a lot in common-He won the Pulitzer Prize and I'm going to win it. I figure we have a lot to talk about. hee hee:) Seriously though, I'm reading his book right now and it's really good.
It's currently 8:21. I have class at 11:30. And yet, I'm trying to convince myself that I dont have enough time to workout.
Have everyone seen Mean Girls yet? I'm highly reccomending (sp?) it, it's completely hilarious.
As you can see I'm trying to kill time so that I actually wont have enough time to work out....

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

u ain't gonna get no pultzer suprise with that spelling....

recommend

love dan

Anonymous said...

u ain't gonna get no pultzer suprise with that spelling....

recommend

love dan

Lola said...

Luckily, I didn't want a pulzer surprise, I wanted the Pulitzer Prize ;)

Anonymous said...

Duh Laura, have u ever heard of a joke? OBVIOUSLY NOT!

Lola said...

Daniel Gordon, don't you get snotty with me. You know I will get you, baddie.

Anonymous said...

Laura Cat-urine,
I will get snotty with you all I want because I'm not 2 anymore, and I live 1000's of miles away from you since you abandoned your family...so there, ass clown face

love always,
danyul

Anonymous said...

Danyule (this is how we ((laura and I)) spell your name now, hope you like it)-

Calling laura names isn't very nice McBaddy. But seriously Laura, you are an English major and you can't spell recommend? That's not even a hard one. Really. and you wrote (sp?) after it, so you knew it was wrong..where's your Webster's? Yikes.