Tuesday, September 07, 2004

Seriously, this place has multiple personalities. This morning, I'm on my way to school, I get out to my car at 9:05. There is no parking on my street from 9am to 11am on Tuesdays because it's street cleaner day. So of course, there's already a ticket on my car, because they were probably sitting there waiting at 8:59 so they could nail me cause they're JERKS. And this is no $15 dollar Kalamazoo ticket. $55 freaking dollars for parking on the street for 5 minutes too long! I was so mad. So I get in my car and go to school and I park and then I'm walking into the gym and the parking attendant pulls over to me and he's like "do you have a parking sticker on your car?" and I'm like "yeah". And he's like the nicest guy in the world. He's like "oh, how is the parking here? do you ever have any problems finding a spot? what about at night? is the lot lit well enough? well, if you ever have any problems, you come and tell us and we'll take care of it for you." Um... what? Do you remember the WMU parking nazis? what the heck is this guy doing being nice? OKAY, WHATS UP WITH YOU, YONKERS? ARE YOU MEAN AND SPITEFUL OR ARE YOU NICE AND HELPFUL? WHY DONT YOU MAKE UP YOUR FREAKING MIND?? SERIOUSLY YONKERS, DO YOU WANT TO FIGHT ME? GET YOUR DUKES UP.I started my new job today, and I was making file folders for all the new students. I did like 400 folders and I messed up on like 10 of them, so I just put them in the bottom of the box. So when I was getting ready to leave my boss is kind of looking at the folders. Is ten folders out of 400 a lot to waste? can you fire someone for accidently wasting folders? cause, i thought it would be better to start over than to cross off the mistake and write over it. That looks kind of unprofessional, right? Seriously, for the next two days I'll be convinced that I'm going to get fired for this.

2 comments:

Joseph said...

Jon has now been fired from his job at the Suicide Hotline.

rob said...

Those folders could have fed someone in Uganda. You're killing people with your needless, American lifestyle.